Price for a Wedding Advisor
From Spainweddigns we have visited more tan 50 wedding venues in Marbella area, offering a choice to suit all tastes and all budgets. Based on the Costa del Sol, our wedding venue list stretches from Nerja to Tarifa, with the Online wedding planning tools you will list out all the tasks you need to complete for the big day step by step with reliables vendors.
Booking your wedding venue in Marbella with Spainweddings.es brings with it several benefits, we are often able to negotiate better deals, special offers and bespoke packages than you could ever achieve when booking direct! Remember, you have only one Wedding to offer the venue, while we bring them many, so we have a much better reception from the venues too, working on your behalf!
What services does our wedding advisor fee include?
Guide you through and manage the entire process:
- We will help to use the online wedding tools, to create virtual workspace where we can colaborate, drawing the plan for your ceremony and reception layout to Know how your seats will look, etc.
- Assist in venue scouting and negotiations
- Assist in vendor sourcing, interviewing and negotiations
- Catering negotiation, communication and menu development.
- Timeline management.
- Assist with stationery design and printing
- Floral design, florist interviews, and proposal reviews
- Visiting sites together with you.
- Design board of your wedding decorations.
- Day-of coordination
Wedding Advisor Services
- Experience the Difference!
- We always let YOU stay in control while helping you exactly where needed!
Coordination on the day
- On your wedding day
- Your wedding advisor (with an assitant) will be present from early set up, until your first dance is complete and the party is underway.
Coordination on the day
A day-of coordinator is just like it sounds: someone to help run the show on the day of your wedding. This includes coordinating and communicating with the couple, the wedding party, and the wedding vendors. They will manage the timeline, hande any unexpected issues, and generally ensure the day runs smoothly.
- Making contact with suppliers, before and during the wedding day, chasing late suppliers.
- Assisting and supervising set up, to ensure it is done as planned.
- Setting out favours and those little details just how you wanted.
- Dealing with all suppliers on the day, providing just one point of contact for your requests.
- Finding solutions fast if a problem does arise.
- The list goes on and on…
Wedding coordinators gather all the details planned by the couple and your wedding advisor in order to set them in motion on and around the wedding day. We will act as the point person for vendors and guests that have questions during the final stages of your big day.