GETTING MARRIED IN 2021
What impact will covid-19 have on your wedding in Spain?
it is an incredibly difficult and uncertain time for couples planning to get married abroad, so we wanted to create a dedicated space to help you with your planning in coronavirus times.
if you wait until 2022 there will probably be a boom of marriages that accumulate the postponed ones in 2020 and 2021, so it can be very interesting to find a gap at the end of 2021 to get married abroad, this is the main reasons:
- The weather is ideal until the end of December in Marbella.
- The low season with the covid effect makes that prices will be reduced quite a lot.
- By October 2021 it is expected that more than 90% of the Spanish population will be vaccinated so the risk of infection is minimal. it should be possible for weddings of all different sizes to go ahead by this time.
- Dates and suppliers will start to get booked up fast in 2022, so now would be an ideal time to step up your wedding planning.
But if you decided to get married in 2022, bear in mind that many 2020 and 2021 couples have postponed to 2022 and so you’ll need to act quickly if you’re wishing to secure dates. Even if you’re not ready to book, ask your favorite venues and suppliers what their 2022 prices and calendars are looking like or ask your wedding advisor.
GETTING MARRIED IN 2021
If you are planning a wedding abroad in 2021 it would be a good idea to keep your guests updated and reassured, communicate with them that your wedding plans remain the same. It’s important to keep your guests updated
If you are searching for suppliers, use our forms as a way to make initial contact we will help to find the right one, also our online Wedding Planning tools aim to organize the wedding by yourself together with our local wedding advisor, providing you with a bit of solid advice. It can save you a huge amount of time, money and stress!
Important things to Do
We have in Marbella area a lovely community of wonderful destination wedding suppliers, they are working tirelessly with their network of vendors to negotiate and secure the best possible outcome for their clients. If you are planning your wedding on your own and need help, please you can use our destination wedding directory, We try to offer you the most complete english speaking wedding guide.
Keep up to date with Covid travel alerts from your country of residence. This information is being continually updated and can be found on the their Department of Foreign Affairs:
- UK Official Travel Advice to Spain
- Ireland Official Travel Advice
- USA Official Travel Advice
- Canada Official Travel Advice to Spain
- Australia Official Travel Advice to Spain
In covid times a wedding advisor can be a lifesaver for couples. Let us help you in your wedding day, we can look for you best supplier in a virtual and collaborative workplace., where we always let YOU stay in control while helping you exactly where needed!